TERU Birthday Project 2012

TERU Birthday Project 2012

Thanks to everyone the project was a great success!!
I got over 200 photos from 41 countries!

For all who want to know what the book looks like, I've uploaded all pages as zip file at Mediafire.com
You can download it here


To some STs: I sorry, I couldn't take your beautiful photos of the landsacpe/buildings etc. of your countries because I just got too much photos from the fans. But I hope I can use them for another project for Teru/Versailles somewhen together with photos from more other countries.

TERU got the book and also posted 2 photos of it in his blog. Here is what he wrote:
http://tanbi-no-kami.livejournal.com/111789.html




Also this year we'll have a birthday project for TERU.


What?
We want to make a photobook for TERU with your photos!

How?
Take a photo of yourself holding a happy-birthday-message for him. I think it would be nice if everyone would write „Happy Brithday“ in his/her mother tongue.
Please also let me know your country.
Please make sure your message is at least written on an A4 (21x30cm) paper so it won't be too small on the printout.
I think the photo should be at least 1200x800pixels if possible. [I plan to print every photo in regular photo size 10x15cm]

You don't like taking photos of yourself?
You could:
hide well behind your message...
or take a photo of your dog or other pet with the message instead...
or take a photo of anything nice like a doll, a (Teru-)plushie, a guitar, a rose... with a message for TERU.

Where to send your photo?
Send your photo to TERUtranslation@googlemail.com

When?
deadline is
19. March. The earlier the better! ^-^

Any further questions?
Write a mail to TERUtranslation@googlemail.com
or tweet @TERUtranslation


Since printing a book will occasion some costs, donations to finance the project are very welcome. Anything will help! [maybe paypal?->Kami.ukyo@gmx.de]

I hope a lot of fans will participate ^^
Thank you



[Deutsch]
[Español]
[Italiano]
[Français]
[日本語]
[Indonesia]
[한국어]
[magyar]
[ภาษาไทย]
[български]
[polski]
[русский]